Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

New interview with Lynda.


Being Undigital: An Interview with Lynda Barry
by Marcia Stepanek

I caught up with Barry at last week’s CUSP conference in Chicago; what follows is an edited transcript of that conversation:

...

You’re also working on a graphic novel, about the problems that people are having living on or near wind farms, right?

Yeah, it’s probably going to be in the form of a strip, a graphic novel, and non-fiction. I live in Wisconsin and one of our neighbors invited my husband, Kevin, and I to go with her to a public meeting at a school to hear about the wind farm coming into the area. So I went and somebody had a videotape of a set of interviews with people in Mars Hill, in Maine, (the site of another wind farm) talking about how horrible it was to live near one of these, and I got interested.

Read the full interview.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]